Sunday, April 13, 2008

Argentina


it takes two to tango

When you blog Brazilian stuff, you should not forget Argentina. After all, we have the most sexy queen in the world - we found her in Argentina. I am almost sure our future king is not tangoing with her. But you can make a sure bet that they fucked at least three times (probably not anal).

This blog is about tango. I posted some tango before. It got my attention again, because a colleague of mine did a holiday in South America. We do great together and [maybe] I'm just stoned in love with her. I think she's lesbian. This little blog is dedicated to all the great women who can kick balls.

- famous Olé Guapa Tango from (Dutch) Malando & Orchestra
- Tango Jonny is Dutch from Nico Haak
- hot tango clip from the tube
- and another one

SHIT! Why cannot I do that ...

Enjoy

No comments: