Sunday, April 13, 2008

King


Kaki King in concert

Kaki is a lovely small sexy girl of about 5 foot someting with a much too big guitar. She sat beside me in the chair for a few seconds. This was on her fall 2007 Dutch tour. She then quickly moved to her [also very sexy] friend who was making pictures of the concert. I have a CD with her autograph.

Kaki is playing acaustic guitar. She was recently dubbed as the "female acaustic Jimi Hendrix" by RSM - a burdon that she can/will not take [I hope]. But she is doing a great job.

Kaki is lesbian and I am jealous. You will not be surprised that I have a 100+ tracks of her. She makes some great guitar music.
- Here is the Fortuna song from her early 2003 album Everybody Loves You.
- And ... she is absolutely kink [my gawd, how I luv hur].
- For all the fans, here is the [live] Pink Noise Guitar Slapping clip.

Enjoy

No comments: