Thursday, September 17, 2009

Movies


Attack of the 50 Ft. Woman[IMDB]

I had this urge to motivate my movie favorites on the right hand side of this page, because I got so many great content from these links. When you're looking for crazy movies, you should use the search facility on this blog or consult the fav links.
[1]
I put The Internet Archive first, because it has many and great 50+ yo. historical stuff (free of royalties). It looks like a serious .edu effort. I did a few posts from this link.
[2]
The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) is the-one-and-only best source for all movie information. It is really sports to collect the bottom-100 movies, because they are very seldom posted on the net.
[3]
There are a lot of Top-Movie-Quotes lists around. So great fun to have around. I'm sure you can Google them. You can also see/hear many of them on the tube (make my day).
Q: Wo is "we" sucker?
A: Smith and Wesson and Me
[4]
BadMovies.org has hilarious [funny] reviews about ... bad movies [text only]. I used these folks for the "Avocado" and "Clown" movies. You must read and laugh these entries.
[5]
I lost their URL some time ago, but this seems to be the archive link. Very many Horor Flix. The "2001 Maniacs" is really recommended; I've seen this movie without touching the FF button. And many more features on this free site.
[6]
This site is from a frantic Russian Movie Fan, into famous and culty and art-house movies. He has many downloadable movies from [RS] on his site. Strange Russan characters, but you can findout the [imdm] links. El Topo {The Mole) is a hypnotizing experience.
[7]
The amazing "foreign movie" site posts about 10+ downloadable movies per day. I cannot see their origin, but it's all non-Hollywood great and art-house stuff.
[8]
The "Surreal Movies" site looks very much like the previous, but you have to register [free]. They have Movie-Projects, like all the Gozilla movies. Many movies to download, reccomended.
[9]
I am into .torrents the last few weeks. PB is Swedisch and MN is Dutch. They are both under persistant legal attack of copyright organizations. These sites give you decent downloads of recent & popular movies, not the culty stuff that I am looking for.

---

I know, this blog is not very well martketed, 40.000 visitors is not very much, but it's OK for me. If you movie freaks have this 50 Ft. Woman around [in RapidShare format], that would be so very nice.

Try the Godzilla movie and you know what I mean.

Or the 50 Ft. Woman movie from the tube - B&W movie - the climax is in the last few parts;
Attack Of The 50 Ft. Woman - part1 from the tube
Attack Of The 50 Ft. Woman - part2 from the tube
Attack Of The 50 Ft. Woman - part3 from the tube
Attack Of The 50 Ft. Woman - part4 from the tube
Attack Of The 50 Ft. Woman - part5 from the tube
Attack Of The 50 Ft. Woman - part6 from the tube
Attack Of The 50 Ft. Woman - part7 from the tube

Enjoy

No comments: