Saturday, February 23, 2008

John


Sylvester Stallone, 61yo. as John J. Rambo in Burmese action

I always looked at the Rambo movies from a secure distance. But this new movie really hit my eyes - again Sylvester Stallone - on the age of 61. He directed the movie and did his own research and he [virtually] blew up the [nasty] Burmese regime. He got some mighty good marks in the press. Good and Evil are always so crystal clear in his movies - no art house intellectuals wanted here. I was actually triggered by the "brains and intestines flying around" - from the bad guys of course. Surprise ... Hartmut just got me the links to the movie [they play fine].

Rambo-5-part-1
Rambo-5-part-2
Rambo-5-part-3
Rambo-5-part-4
Rambo-5-part-5
Rambo-5-part-6
Rambo-5-part-7

This picture, the press, regarding his age, looking at the movie ... they all add up to a very impressive experience - that I had to post this one on my blog. Besides, when you take some time to know him, Sylvester Stallone is really a nice guy.

Enjoy

No comments: