Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cause



You must use all your smart searches and than you can find this famous movie. It was on my radar some time ago but I never found the links.

I read about it in my newspaper last week, mentioning the special relationship between 15yo. Plato (Sal Mineo) and Jim Stark (James Dean) and how a movie can change your life. There is a shot in the movie where the camera catches Plato's socks; one red and one blue. From that day, I always wear a red and a blue sock ... ;)

The movie comes in about 7x100MB.parts;
Rebel Without A Cause [1955] part1.rar
Rebel Without A Cause [1955] part2.rar
Rebel Without A Cause [1955] part3.rar
Rebel Without A Cause [1955] part4.rar
Rebel Without A Cause [1955] part5.rar
Rebel Without A Cause [1955] part6.rar
Rebel Without A Cause [1955] part7.rar

All credits go to Jbird for providing the links.

Enjoy

No comments: