Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blue


Lynx and Lamb Gaede are from 1992, Bakersfield, California, USA

Picture this. Two neo-nazi white supremacist teenie girls making lovely folk/rock sounds. Should I laugh or should I cry? My nephew is crazy about lovely singsters but my brother beats us all in crazyness.
"Prussian Blue" is slang for the residue left by the Zyklon-B gas, used in the German Nazi concentration camp gas chambers. Prussian Blue is a the twelve-year-old twins band, combining Catholic schoolgirl outfits, a beer commercial twins theme, sexualized girls and extreme genocidal hatred. Am I awake or am I dreaming or just drunk again?
Why am I blogging this anyway? Because it's so over-the-top extreme. KKK triple squared. Seeing is believing. I knew this stuff was around. But now you can really see and hear it. It's getting under your skin man.
- The Pantzersong is from their 2004 Fragment Of The Future album
- The Ocean of Warriors is from their 2005 The Path We Chose album
- The Hey Hey is from their 2006 For The Fatherland, a mixed 'best of' album

Here is a BBC documentary about these girls for some more insights.

All credits go to Chris for making us aware about these girls.

Enjoy

No comments: