Saturday, June 27, 2009

Teenz


Lynx and Lamb are from 1992

Picture this. Two neo-nazi white supremacist teenie girls making lovely sounds. Should I laugh or should I cry? My nephew is crazy about lovely singsters but my brother beats us all in crazyness. "Prussian Blue" is slang for the residue left by the Zyklon-B gas, used in the German Nazi concentration camp gas chambers. Prussian Blue is the twelve-year-old twins band, combining Catholic schoolgirl outfits, a beer commercial twins theme, sexualized young girls and mixed with extreme genocidal hatred. Not just white nationalism, it's really KKK triple squared. Am I awake or am I dreaming or just drunk again?

Why am I blogging this anyway? Because it's so over-the-top extreme. Seeing is believing. I knew this stuff was around. But now you can really see and hear it. It's getting under your skin man.

- The Pantzersong is from their 2004 Fragment Of The Future album
- The Ocean of Warriors is from their 2005 The Path We Chose album
- The Hey Hey is from their 2006 For The Fatherland mix album

Enjoy

1 comment:

Nephew said...

Thanks for these fine girls, Unc!