Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh My Lord


Nora Louise Kuzma aka Traci Lords just after her 18th birthday

My nephew is a little rascal, but he helped me a lot with this blog and other PC stuff. He is probably the only one that checks this blog on a regular basis. That's why I dedicate this 400th blog to him.

As senior adolescents we both are in love with Traci Lords. She is legend and she made some mayhem in the industry by faking her under/age. I blogged her before. Here is her one and only [and most sexy] legal movie that she made in 1987 in Cannes (France) only a few days after her 18th birthday. It was also her last movie in the industry when she looked for some shelter from the storm. She got her live sorted out after that.

She is a complex amazing early-adult strong woman who came back in many other acting work. I posted a bio documentary some time before [6x74MB.]

Traci Lords, Bio Documentary part1
Traci Lords, Bio Documentary part2
Traci Lords, Bio Documentary part3
Traci Lords, Bio Documentary part4
Traci Lords, Bio Documentary part5
Traci Lords, Bio Documentary part6

But before the real fun starts, here is a crazy little tube with Traci and Al Bundy. It so greatly defines the concept of a senior adolescent.

Traci shure knows what she has to offer and she is taking good care of that; training her fuck-muscles.

Her debut in adult movies was in the 1984 movie "What Makes Me Hot". When you do some math, she must have been 16 at the time.

Here are some sexy portraits from Traci from the beginning of her last movie. And here are some sexy pictures from the end of the movie.

Traci, I Love You - part1
Traci, I Love You - part2
Traci, I Love You - part3
Traci, I Love You - part4
Traci, I Love You - part5
Traci, I Love You - part6

Midnite posted another set some time ago.
Traci, I Love You - part1
Traci, I Love You - part2
Traci, I Love You - part3
Traci, I Love You - part4
Traci, I Love You - part5
Traci, I Love You - part6

There is a wiki and an imdb entry for this movie.

Here are some other of her misc Best-Of clips that I found.
They are about 30~80MB. each;
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-01
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-02
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-03
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-04
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-05

Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-06
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-07
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-08
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-09
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-10

Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-12
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-13
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-14
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-15
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-16
Traci Lords, Best-Of, clip-17

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff freindo :D