Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Joseph



Franz Joseph Haydn (1732–1809) looking very cool.
Did you noticed the Black and White tones in the picture?


On your right-hand side you can find some of my favorites. The latest entry in the Music Department has many free .flac music [uncompressed, high quality, big files]. I stick to all the .mp3 formats for my daily music. But for exceptional and classical music the .flac format is my choice; put up the volume and your headphone.

This site has many more to offer. Their HQ music (in several styles) is an amazing treat.

The .ogg format is about the same as the .flac format and also plays fine in my WinAmp player. The .ape format is also an uncompressed music format, but does NOT play in my favorite player. Oh well, different styles, many smiles.

Here is the 30MB. Overture track from Joseph Haydn’s opera L’infedeltà delusa (“Deceit Outwitted”) in .flac format.

The full opera can be found here on this great site .

Enjoy

No comments: