Saturday, December 5, 2009

Choral


Shakira is not always blond

I got a reply on one of my 2007 blogs – “last file missing, please re-upload”. That keeps me running. Thank you interested visitor, but that was nearly 3 years ago. It was about Beethoven’s 9th symphony. Never mind, I love blond moments

We connect; I’m also pissing my pants every once a year with this great music. Here is a full .flac version from Herbert von Krajan. It could be the Wiener or the Berliner; you need experts ears to keep those apart.

Beethoven-Karajan - No.9 d-moll Op.125-1, allegro ma non troppo, un poco maestoso
Beethoven-Karajan - No.9 d-moll Op.125-2, molto vivace
Beethoven-Karajan - No.9 d-moll Op.125-3, adagio molto e cantabile
Beethoven-Karajan - No.9 d-moll Op.125-4, presto
Beethoven-Karajan - No.9 d-moll Op.125-5, presto - Oh Friends

Enjoy and have some Happy days

No comments: