Monday, December 7, 2009

Sleaze



I promised you sleaze a few blogs ago. So here it is. I can’t think of anything sleazier like this. Two Italian wip-flicks (Woman In Prison) from the mid 1980’s with Euro Cult transsexual Ajita Wilson. She did more stuff like this, like Sadomania (1984) with Jess Franco.

The director for both movies is Gianni Siragusa. He is not as famous as some other “Sultans of Sleaze” but he did a great job here.

When you search for “sleaze” on this blog, you find more of my secret hobby.

The links are to one of my favorite movie sites that you can find on the right side of this page. All credits go to the original posters.

- Rating = 5,3 Hell Behind Bars (1984)
- Rating = 3,7 Hell Penitentiary (1985)

Don’t pay much attention to the handful of ratings and critics; they are probably all made by sleaze-addicts like me. You just love or hate this genre.

Enjoy the movies and have some happy days.

No comments: