Monday, November 3, 2008

Bruce


Lenny Bruce [1925-1966], mother of standup comedians

MESSED UP WITH THE LINKS
There are some parts.rar missing / bad-linking
Thank you for noticing - Lenny Bruce is in my re-up agenda.

Tomorrow are the USA presidential elections. This time it looks pretty special. I am a very involved and concerned liberal, also a notorious sceptic but I will drop some tears of joy when Obama wins. The "USA system" will probably rule the world for the next few years, despite the credit-crisis and/or the president.

In this context the [1974] Lenny Bruce / Dustin Hoffman movie hit my lower left braincell again. I saw this great movie from Bob Fosse in my local cinema.

All credits go to the Replier for providing these links;
- Lenny.part.01.rar
- Lenny.part.02.rar
- Lenny.part.03.rar
- Lenny.part.04.rar
- Lenny.part.05.rar
- Lenny.part.06.rar
- Lenny.part.07.rar
- Lenny.part.08.rar
- Lenny.part.09.rar
- Lenny.part.10.rar

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Harry --
It looks like these links work.
I really enjoy your blog (and your contributions to other sites).
G
http://digicinema.blogspot.com/2008/05/lenny-1974-bob-fosse.html

lotto said...

The links for parts 7,8 and 9 all link to "lenny.part07.rar". Is this correct?
Great blog, thanks ;)