Sunday, February 8, 2009

Club Med II


I Muvrini, March 2008

OK, here we go, starting with the isle of Corsica (south of France).
I made about five holiday trips in my earlier years to this great island. There I was treated with some life sings at my med-beach-bar in Calvi. So great memories. And I have another story up my sleeve about the restaurant there way up the Calvi citadel.

I Muvrini is a world-famous band from Corsica. They play local and traditional music in their own Corsican language, acapella, voices only, polyphonics etc. all great stuff.

1. I Muvrini - Fiaccule Di Speranza (acapella)
2. I Muvrini - Requiem (acapella)
3. I Muvrini - Rispondimi Ie (with choir & music)

And this song just grabs you by the balls / by the tits (volume up);
4. I Muvrini - Ecco Bella

Oh (btw) they made this Amsterdam song, probably a cover from Jaques Brel;
Amsterdam - by I Muvrini
Amsterdam - by Jaques Brel

I must make a blog about JB - he was so great

Enjoy

No comments: