Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Love Her


Lily Allen at the Solidays Festival - July 2007

She is yummy, she's from London and she didn't let me down - so far. This is her second album and that is always a creative hurdle for a 23 yo. (or any other artist). It's great poppy music again and funny lyrics. She got four out of five stars in my newspaper, marking her independent (indie) UK style and comparing her with Ian Dury & the Blockheads. Despite her media exposure she obviously found the time to make this album - the signs of a maturing pro.

Oh, in case you missed, I'm stoned in love with Lily ... LOL

The Fuck you very very very much song is about George Busch (a former USA president). The link to the album is from Italy (Thanks Italy).

Tracklist:
01. Everyone's At It
02. The Fear
03. Not Fair
04. 22
05. I Could Say
06. Back To The Start
07. Never Gonna Happen
08. Fuck You
09. Who'd Have Known
10. Chinese
11. Him
12. He Wasn't There

Enjoy

No comments: