Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gimme


sleazy movie 2008

I got some comments and emails about this little blog. All positive and that makes you run a litle bit faster. So the February average is again around one blog a day. That is too much. I must trim down to 25 or 20 per month. But when I get crazy, I can't help myself. Last one for February I guess.

[Many thanks replier for providing the links].

This must be an accident. The movie rates 7+ on imdb and some guy even gave it a 10 out of 10. I think he is playing a sick joke on us or he is the desperate producer of this movie. And the other 15 votes must be from the cast and the crew.
This movie is so incredibly bad that it is not even funny anymore (even with the prescribed dose of bourbon). I wonder how it got an imdb entry in the first place. Don't tell me that I didn't warn you.
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part01.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part02.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part03.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part04.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part05.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part06.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part07.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part08.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part09.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part10.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part11.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part12.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part13.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part14.rar
Blitzkrieg Stalag 69.part15.rar

Have a nice weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey harry -- this one was easy:
http://www.divxevi.net/showthread.php?t=219266

(but lots of pop-ups)