Friday, May 29, 2009

Texas


Sharleen Spiteri is the lead singer of the Texas band

Our sports is to find new young sexy singsters (preferably lesbian) that have none / first CD. Esmée Denters is the 2006 Dutch Tube Super Star. Her first album 'Outta Here' (2009) was produced by Justin Timberlake. The critics were so-so; she sounds like standard Britney Spears billboard. Her Outta Here album comes in two parts.

Texas is from a different category. She is good looking (and not very lesbian). But she made some nice albums by now.
- 'Careful What You Wish For' is from 2003;
- 'The Hush' is from 1999 - and comes in two files;
- 'White on Blond' is from 1997 - and comes in two files;
- 'Mothers Heaven' is from 1991;

Texas is the name of the band, Sharleen Spiteri is the lead singer, she made a 'Melody' solo album in 2008. Tracks on Melody are;
01 It was you
02 All the times i cried
03 Stop, i dont love you anymore
04 Melody
05 I wonder
06 I'm going to haunt you
07 Don't keep me waiting
08 You let me down
09 Where did it go wrong
10 Day tripping
11 Francoise

So, this gal must be around for at least 18 years, and I never heard from her. Must I feel sad or must I feel lucky?

1 comment:

neephje said...

Her solo album:
http://www.dotcomjunkies.com/members/Stairway_to_Heaven/forum/posts/09-05-26/89512.shtml