Sunday, June 8, 2008

Apple


Christina Applegate [with her original tits] is from 1971

Christina "Pumpkin" Applegate was Kelly as the slutty daughter of Al Bundy. He was a happy shoe salesman having Traci Lords around in some of his episodes. Al is my pal and his daughter is my best nightmare. I'm sure you can find a lot of clips on the tube.

Special attention though for the "Psycho Dad" episode;
- Psycho Dad - part1 - about 10:00min. from the tube
- Psycho Dad - part2 - about 10:00min. from the tube
- Psycho Dad - part3 - about 10:00min. from the tube

Another big laugh are all the Al Bundy quotes that are around;
- No Peg
- Go away Peg
- Peg: Wake up Al, you're making happy sounds in your sleep
- Sorry Peg, I didn't hear you, I was thinking of killing myself
- I feel so good, I'm almost happy
- I'm so hungry, I could eat a vegetable
- I was driving home, God knows why ...
- Why doesn't the world die?
- I wish the world was a fly and that I was a giant newspaper
- Hooters, hooters, yum, yum, yum. Hooters, hooters on a girl that's dumb
- and on, and on and on ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Al's fantastic performance as.....
Psycho Dad!!!!!

nephew

uncle.harry said...

Thanks for your addition. Really great episode.