Saturday, June 14, 2008

Time Out



I shouldn't be blogging that much new kink - because I have to deal with some previous unfinished blogs. I got some feedback that made me update some other of my blogs - and that takes some time.
[reminds me of some Un-Finnish-Ed kink ... LOL]
[1] I completely restarted the Berlin Alexanderplatz blog. This is an impressive series that needs special attention [takes a few days]
[2] I found some more "best-of" clips from Traci Lords. There are some new tributes to my PC nephew
[3] I updated the Don Giovanni opera blog because Hartmut got me some great new music links
[4] Ooh, shit - what's this sexy girl doing in my blog; must be my Belly-Dance genome-bias


The Shangri-Las

Oh yeah! Girly Groups from the 1960's and 1970's. There's another fan around there that made a whole website about it. You can check all the groups's bio's - great site.

Some time ago I found a 2-CD Best-Of "One Kiss Can Lead To Another". It knocked me down for a week or so (for the romantic songs). You sure must know The Shangri-Las', The Leader Of The Pack.

No comments: