Friday, October 24, 2008

Again


Lena Katina left, Yulia Volkova right

Again the Russian Tatu electro/disco lezbian chicks with their latest album. I blogged them a few times before because my nephew is poking me all the time (the one that picks his singers by their looks) and btw because they are hot girls.

This 2008 album has some old and some new songs. Some in English, mostly in Russian. It sounds "exactly" the same as their previous albums. I mean the girls are not very well developing their act. They are probably cashing in on their lezbian image - although Yulia has a daughter. This is probably the last blog of these sexy sisters - until they come up with something better.

Here is their recent "Vesyolye Ulybki" album from 2008 [about 90MB.]
Here is the Intro track of this album
Here is the third track "You and I" of this album

Enjoy

No comments: