Sunday, October 26, 2008

Moon


Moon Bloodgood = bloedje goed

I just like her looks and her story. Especially the "stripper" part and her #99 on Maxim's Hot-Top-100 in 2005. I once saw a docu about adult artists [some had little children] who were cris-crossing the country from bar to bar - no fun at all - just crossed my mind.

Moon Bloodgood has had quite the career thus far. She started off as an Lakers girl, landed a role as a stripper in CSI (she was credited in the episode as "Stripper"), and then suddenly she was starring in two major, albeit short-lived, USA television shows, Day Break and Journeyman. She’ll act like a total manly bitch in this movie and then she’ll sacrifice herself to save the rest of her crew.

I'm not in the habit of making predictions, but now I'm willing to put my cock on the block, this girl is on the brink of cultyness. Moon has Asian roots. Here is a multi-part Asian docu from the tube [watched about 150/200 times ... wow, we are early Moonies]

Moon docu - part.1
Moon docu - part.2
Moon docu - part.3
Moon docu - part.4
Moon docu - part.5

When I'm not miss-taken, she plays a part in the 2009 Terminator 4 movie. Welcome back Arnold.

Enjoy

No comments: