Sunday, October 12, 2008

Paris



Why - for God's sake - am I blogging this good-for-nothing slut. She is [very well marketed as] a dumb blond and she's not a great fuck either. There are some [bad] reasons for this desperate action.

  • She seems to do nothing interesting or productive whatsoever and still earns a living. Oops, she made a movie, that hit the bottom-10 IMDB list in the first week with an overwhelming number of votes. And that is an achievement on its own to make Paris my heroin.

  • At last she has some decent clothes in the picture above. Maybe she just returned from Europe.

  • And then she was kinda miss/used by the McCain people and made a video response that didn't look too stupid [I'm an Obama guy]. Some media morons even called it "intelligent". So I thought "Hey".

  • Then there was this story in my newspaper about a Paris docu. She is actually a shy girl, marketed as a dumb-blond by a team of highly paid professionals. I haven't seen the docu yet but she seems to be pretty normal in an intimate surrounding, so I thought "Hey" again.


Does it really matter who becomes the veep? Dick was a great guy. But normally we get some jokers like Dan or Sarah. I would go for Paris.

Maybe I'm just an old grumpy hippy, but it gives you so much great stuff to think about.

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in love with this girl. Who wouldn't be - she is a worthy f*ck!