Saturday, October 11, 2008

Italy



I blogged Laura Pausini some time before - but my iPal keeps poking me with some of her old/new albums, so I had to make this blog. To me, she's just white noise in my pizzeria. I made a deal; I will post this stuff when I can tell some more interesting things about Italy.

He is a senior adolescent [just like me] and he picks his music by the looks of the girls [not like me]. Ah, well, here is Laura's latest 2008 album Entre El Principio Y El Fin with compliments from Italy. And this is the first Iguale a Lei track; so super pizzeria shit.

I'm completely desperate - and I only see three options;
- killing my iPal (but that leaves me without the crazy inputs)
- killing Laura (but I rather like to see her gang bang'ed)
- looking for a new pizzeria (that's probably playing the same shit)

Silvio Berlusconi is a local media mogul and again prime minister of Italy. There are a lot of shady stories about this guy. I think we all love him - secretly. Here is a "revealing" docu from the tube about this little rat [that makes you think twice about Laura].
the Silvio Berlusconi Rat docu from the Tube - part1
the Silvio Berlusconi Rat docu from the Tube - part2
the Silvio Berlusconi Rat docu from the Tube - part3
the Silvio Berlusconi Rat docu from the Tube - part4
the Silvio Berlusconi Rat docu from the Tube - part5
the Silvio Berlusconi Rat docu from the Tube - part6

Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What if *I* gang-bang her?
She is a fantastic girl! Mayby you can GB Silvio B?

Italy