Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lang


Inger Nilsson [1959] is Pippi

I have hesitated for many years. But now I'm letting you in to my very deepest fantasy. She is about my age and I was just stoned in love when I saw her for the first time [still am].

I must have been 12 or 14 when I got bad marks in school, started to smoke and drink and developed this other bad habit. The story goes, that her movies are now banned in several countries because of so-called child-pron associations.

I'm posting this stuff to document my feelings about the shift from "naughty" to "criminal" youth culture. It just made me think what has happened in all these years.

- The title song of her TV movies (in Dutch)
- Rob de Nijs has a crush on her too (in Dutch)
- Just a lovely clip from the tube (German)
- and another one

Enjoy

No comments: