Saturday, October 3, 2009

China


it happened in 1989

China just celebrated her 60th anniversary. And that gave me some thoughts. About China, about the world and about my posting style. Normally I am just following-my-dick in the choice of blogs. But there are some big and great themes that deserve more attention. The Dutch Treat (2 blogs ago) is one of them. I probably will work on that blog some more. It has many humor but some serious Dutch themes really make my eyes wet.

China is another of my favorite themes that deserve better than hip-hopping with the breaking news. With the CCTV building from OMA (Rem Koolhaas) there is even a Chinese-Dutch connection.

This blog is about last Thursday’s marches on the Tian’an Men Square. They have been practicing for weeks and months and we all are very exited about the results. Here are some super special tubes from CCTV;

- Evening fireworks
- Festally parades
- You don’t fool around with these girls
- Hardware Display
- Marching on the Chinese Hymn, MUST SEE

Enjoy

No comments: