Saturday, October 24, 2009

Movies


just a movie poster

No movies today. Well, maybe. It’s still early in the morning. I just got overwhelmed by the number of great and classy movies that I found on my favorite links (on the right side of this page).

Sometimes I’m in a really nasty and sleazy mode (The Tournament, 2009) and then some sexy romance (Brokeback Mountain, 2005) or some over the top culty humor.

Yes, I am a movie fan (like Quentin Tarantino). Not as a critic or an intellio-wannabee; I just like to let my emotions flow freely – adrenaline, testosterones, excitement, hate, love, romance, tears, anger, kill, kill, blood and laughter.

So, I better not copy-paste movie links any more - looks stupid anyway. Some hotlinks with a few comments will do the job; me pointing you to a great movie.

Now, what’s on the menu for today?

I scored a few great silly culty campy movies that are rumored around on the web (that I am aware of). Just follow the links and enjoy.

# The Wild Women of Wongo (1958)
# Attack of the Killer Tomatoes (1978)
# Killer Klowns from Outer Space (1988)
# Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death (1989)

No comments: