Saturday, October 31, 2009

Revenge

Indian girls

I don’t have the links to this movie so I have to post it myself. ‘Revenge of the Virgins’ is a 1959 B&W movie about a female Indian tribe that resist penetration of their land from white male settlers.

I liked the ‘uncut’ tag; but I’m not sure what there was to be cut anyway. Or it’s probably about the bare boobies of the Indian girls. For the rest this is a pretty lame and tame movie.

Is it just me? This movie got a 4/10 and (no-nude) the Wongo movie got a 2/10. The Wongo movie is much more enjoyable in terms of pissing-your-pants. And it’s also in screaming color.

It’s though interesting to see how the USA producer / director is hip-hopping between substream grindhouse and real underground kink; doing some daring nudity, using western style as an excuse.

Revenge of the Virgins, 1959, avi.001
Revenge of the Virgins, 1959, avi.002
Revenge of the Virgins, 1959, avi.003
Revenge of the Virgins, 1959, avi.004
Revenge of the Virgins, 1959, avi.005

Klukluk is a super Dutch humor sketch from Jiskefet about an Indian product campaign for children. It comes in two parts . The Dutch punch-line knocks you down.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Maximilien said...

A movie with sexy indian maiden ?
WOW ! I have to search more about it for sure !
I have a blog dedicaced to Indian Maiden. Feel free to take a tour ^^

Anonymous said...

Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot
of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or
anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.
My page :: Kamasutra Book PDF