Thursday, October 15, 2009

Grass

Sisters Jessica, Megan and Rebecca Lovell are carrying-on the Blue Grass traditional sounds

A special music blog for my lil nephew – all great music. You can find a lot of music on my blog, from my nephew. My nephew will now hunt for the Lovell Sisters albums. You just sit still and wait.

USA Blue Grass Music is very straight and potent. It is pre-country and it originates from the USA 1930’s crisis, with some roots in the 1920’s. I like to translate “Blue Grass” into “From Scratch”.

Here are just some great songs that makes me jump;
- The Stanley Brothers – Masters of Banjo Picking [.mp3]
- Flatt & Earl Scruggs - Banjo & Fiddle Frenzy [.mp3]
- Dueling Banjo’s From ‘The Deliverance’ film [.tube]
- A Lovell Sisters performance [.tube]

Enjoy

No comments: