Saturday, October 3, 2009

Spain


Cover, Miles Davis, Sketches of Spain, 1958

I have a lot of music but I don’t have the ‘Sketches of Spain’. I have it somewhere in my CD stuff out there. Someone killed my Miles Davis picture from Anton Corbijn. No trubble, I will correct, there are many pix around.

Now, from here, there are two directions to go; to post a great Miles Davis album or to post some sexy Spanish stuff. It’s actually a no-brainer; I’ll do both.

Ouch, this one always grabs me by the balls. Great vintage French movie music. One of Miles’s most famous sounds. This is just a few tracks. There is no official OST, because there are several versions. The music is a piece of art on its own, and the movie got somewhat in the background .

I know, I’m repeating myself, and enjoying myself, and it’s great music.

No comments: