Thursday, December 27, 2012

Apple

Christina Applegate.

Oh My God. I just clickwed a link. Got hit between the eyes. I blogged her before. Repeating myself. Impact. Some tears over-here. How I loved this series.

The story is about Elvis. One of the crasiest episodes. I am (a kind of) Elvis fan. Here is some footage from Tupelo.

I love Christina Applegate. She had both her tits removed. Breast-cancer. So a strong and an impressive gal and still so sexy. The story behind the scenes does it all.

I'm actually a bum-guy. But tits, boobs, breasts (whatever) are a woman's treasure and a boy's wet dream. I do kind of imagine. It's like false teeth. There is a big step to do. Removing your tits. Getting out of your comfort zone. After that you are lucky and happy again. Sorry, uncle harry is talking with his teeth out.

Talking about tits. Sure, it's sexy. But actually they are a basic instrument for growing new generations. This clip gave me some other thoughts. Hundreds of tits flapping up and down. Is it sexy? I don't know. Big and small, flat and pompous. Teens and twins. Dance and joy. Imagine. Afro. Female. Proud. Racist. Whatever.



= = = End of Post = = =

No comments: