Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bolly


Absolutely Fabulous

My role models, absolutely. You can tube a zillion UK humors and sitcoms (they don't call themselves Great Britain anymore). I am a fan of UK humor in general and these ones are very special to me.

Eddy and Patsy are the crazy girls, stuck in the 1970's. Saffy and Mother have to kick them back into reality now and then.

It comes in handy when you have some background knowkledge about this series to fully appreciate this next clip - but it can be enjoyed on its own. Here is one of their best, ever, craziest episodes when they are on a drink-drive in France (don't try this at home).

An interview with Jennifer Saunders (Eddy) and Joanna Lumley (Patsy), English spoken with French subtitles. Booze, Boobs and Brains (kind off); Joanna really makes me drip.

"You look like a 40 yo. woman that just woke up". Saffy is the suckable chick in this episode.

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unc,

Don't forget they are our role-models ;-)

Nephew

Anonymous said...

oh my god....
looking at all those "tubes" again. I think I am going to look for my Ab-Fab DVD's - this will be an afternoon well spent ;-)

Nephew