Sunday, March 15, 2009

Police


Maiko Asano is the super cop with an auto-mutulation complex

I have this irresistable urge to blog you this amazing Japanese clip (before I do some Dutch culture). I got the links some time ago from my iPal and he recomended it as the next big culty thing on the web.
I just saw it again yesterday. It is a way over the top gory slasher movie but a very special one in it's genre.
I'm not sure everyboy likes this stuf, so I just clipped the first scene. It's a sweeping entry and a kinda long trailer and most of the times that is all you need with this type of movies; female super heroin cop takes on a chainsaw creep.
By the way; Japanese and Asian movies are typically 100+ minutes in duration and 1+ GB. to download in .avi format; so be carefull.
Don't talk cheep about this movie. It's good cinematography, it has a 6.4 on the imdb and the trailer is awesome.
Why is Quentin Tarantino slipping into my mind?

The first 6:45 min. scenes come in two parts of 60MB. each;
Tokyo Gore Police (2008) intro.avi.001
Tokyo Gore Police (2008) intro.avi.002

Enjoy

No comments: