Sunday, November 18, 2012

Karsu [2]

Karsu Dönmez at the piano. (c) www.karsu.nl

Will you believe this coincidence? I'm now boasting. I once had an old "draft" blog about Karsu Dönmez. She is a good looking Turkisch-Dutch jazz singer-pianist. I misspelled her name as Karzu. I recently published this old blog with some You-tubes. She was 18 yo then. Now she is 22 yo and just got back from a tour in Indonesia. My today's newspaper has a full-page interview with her. They made a movie of her, shown at the IDFA (Amsterdam Documentary Film Festival).

Obvious weird, that I found this talent four years ago. She then was still playing the piano in Kilim, her father's restaurant.

What's the big deal, bro? Well, coincidence or not, but I spotted some girly talents, well before they became famous. When you dig deep into my blog you can find some examples. Search for 'Doutzen Kroes' Dutch super model and now a sound mother. My first mentioning her was also from years ago.




= = = End of Post = = =


No comments: