Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kid Story

The story about my cats starts in spring 2010. I was thingking about two new cats again to complete my family life. My first two cats (years ago) jumped out of the window (the girl) or became a road-pizza (the boy). That were devistating moments.
I got my first cats from my sister. She is a teacher on a primary school. She knowns first hand where kittens can be found. There were no kittens in spring 2010.

It still simmered in my brain. Again and again. I mailed with a few friends. They told me this was a no-no. You cant't even be responsible for yourself. Let go of these two living beings. I was hit and hurt. But I made up my own mind. My sis was a great support.

Easter-sunday 2011. I was a bit drunk and suddenly the simmering popped out. First hit on the internet. Two kittens in Amsterdam-West. Bike or taxi. Taxi. Within an hour I got my cats. A guy-sis combination. That's what I thought. With the help of the taxi driver we got them into the booth of the merc. He made some pictures with his mobile. Not a regular ride for him.

Thoughts and troubles and responsibilities. I went to the vet the next week. Internet, email and phone can do it all. The assistants became instantly wet from my two kittens. It was a boy-boy combination. For their passports I had to rename them from Jule and Jim (climed upon the hill) to Fred and Ted. It's derived from Tedje van Es en F.Jacobse. An old and culty Dutch comedy.



Kittens should not be sold before six weeks from their birth. These two looked like 3-4-5 weeks old. After a first inspection the assistants and I "fixed" their birth date on 3-3-2011. A handy date to remember. I bought a bottle of champagne on their first birthday. I had to drink it all.



= = = End of Post = = =


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know what to say. This blog is fantastic. Thats not really a really huge statement, but its all I could come up with after reading this. You know so much about this subject. So much so that you made me want to learn more about it. Your blog is my stepping stone, my friend. Thanks for the heads up on this subject.

Anonymous said...

Beste eigenaar van: blogger.com,
Het programma, welke in het filmpje te zien is, mag
u gratis aan uw bezoekers weggeven. Zo kunt u uw bezoekers een zeer handige tool
aanreiken en heeft u een mooie manier om uw e-mail lijst
te maken.
Ga hiervoor naar de website die in het filmpje te zien is en download de
bestanden. (voor Mac en PC)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NejM_NxfqM

Met vriendelijke Groet,

Frans
Feel free to visit my website ... Goedkope verzekeringen